We are hiring! If you're looking for the next step in your career, a step in the fashion industry or the opportunity to work in a hardworking tight knit team, read on!
SHOWROOM & MARKETING INTERN
Unique21 HQ Manchester (M8)
We are currently looking for a showroom and marketing assistant to join our small but hardworking team.
If you’re looking to break into the fashion world and would like to gain first-hand experience in social media, digital strategy, sales and showroom management this is the opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities are as follows;
- Assisting in the management of each of the social channels, including creating content, monitoring activity and scheduling posts.
- Creating weekly email campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Liaising with our PR company to arrange samples and research bloggers / influencers in the industry.
- Maintaining the upkeep of the showroom; ensuring all samples are steamed, labelled and merchandised.
- Working with the sales team to create line sheets / looksheets for key accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting on trends in industry – fashion & marketing.
- Assisting and contributing to creating seasonal marketing campaigns.
What we’d like from you;
- Dedicated and driven.
- Must be computer literate with a strong excel ability.
- Social media savvy; knowledge of building channels.
- Previous use of platforms such as Hootsuite an Mailchimp desired but not essential.
- Creative with an eye for detail and taking photos.
- Passionate and looking to build a career in the fashion industry.
If the above sounds like a role for you, send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel & expenses paid only.
Unique21 HQ (Manchester - M8)
The Garment Technologist will be responsible for ensuring that the quality standards are adhered to and meet customer requirements. Liaising with customers and suppliers, you will be involved in all the technical aspects of garment development from initial design through to final production.
The garment technologist will work primarily on womenswear collections. However as our brand expands you will also be required to work on some menswear ranges.
This is an excellent position for a Garment Technologist looking for the next step in their career, previous experience in an Assistant / Garment Technologist role is required for this position.
Skills / Experience required:
- A relevant qualification.
- The ability to work as part of team but be motivated to work on own initiative – meeting deadlines, in a very busy and demanding role.
- Experience in fitting and sealing Womenswear product for retailers – either in a supplier or retail environment
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- The ability to oversee the garment sealing process.
- Liaising with factories and buyers on samples.
- Getting garments/Samples ready for fit meetings, including noting pattern alterations
- Attending fit sessions and communicate quality and construction requirements to suppliers/clients
- Updating the critical path and monitoring the critical path.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, please state your current salary.
Salary: Competitive TBC based on experience.