- We collect anonymous statistics about site visits, such as which pages were viewed.
- That data is used to help improve our website, and does not personally identify you.
- We take care to keep any information you send us, such as through our forms, safe.
- We do not request or store any payment details.
- We do not sell or share any data we receive with anyone.
- This website is not supported by advertising.
- Our social sharing tools do not track you on behalf of their respective services.
- We collect subscribers for our email newsletter in accordance with anti-spam guidelines.
- You can unsubscribe instantly from our email newsletter at any time.
If you want more detail, please read on:
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics.This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your device. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are.
The information we collect helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out across all websites if you wish.
Where possible, we embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
We use social sharing buttons based on the sharingbuttons.io project. Unlike the sharing tools provided by sites like Facebook, these don’t slow down the page load by requesting multiple files and they don’t track you as you browse the web.
We use Campaign Monitor to collect email newsletter subscribers and to deliver email campaigns. We do so in full accordance with their anti-spam policy, which in most countries not only meets but exceeds the level of respect for the user’s privacy that the law requires.
When we send an email newsletter, we receive data back including open rate, which links were clicked, and so on. You can unsubscribe instantly using a link that is found in all our email newsletters, or by emailing us to request that we remove you from the list.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies we use and why:
Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
Records that you have dismissed the cookie notice so we do not show it to you again.
Updates to this policy